$500 Gift Certificate Giveaway Rules & Regulations
Terms and Conditions have been outlined to ensure the selection of the giveaway winners is done in accordance with all rules that ensure the integrity and security of the selection process.
- Participant must enter and provide all required information online
- Individuals entering contest agree to terms and conditions of giveaway.
- Entrants who do not agree to terms and conditions will be forfeiting their entry.
Seitz Dermatology gift certificate valued at $500 that can be used at Seitz Dermatology or Bellanova Medspa, both located in Cheyenne, Wyoming. This giveaway is non-transferrable and may not be sold or substituted for cash.
The giveaway will begin on October 19, 2016 at 8:00 a.m. (MTN) and end at 11:59 a.m. on November 28, 2016.
To register and participate in this drawing you must provide personal information such as your name, ZIP code, email address and telephone number so that Seitz Dermatology can contact you. If you win a prize, you will be required to complete a W2G and any other forms required for tax reporting purposes and we will collect your birth date, social security number, name, address, etc. Seitz Dermatology will keep this information confidential and, you will receive a 1099 for tax reporting. We will only disclose your personal information if ordered by a court or the Attorney General, or if otherwise required by law.
Who Can Enter
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older to enter.
- You must be a U.S. resident to enter.
- Only one entry per valid email address is allowed.
- By entering your email address, checking the subscribe to updates box and agreeing to the terms of the giveaway, you agree to receive periodic email announcements from the Seitz Dermatology.
- Seitz Dermatology Owners or designee will make all final decisions regarding the eligibility of entries and/or participants.
How to Enter: Entries will be accepted on the Seitz Dermatology website at SeitzDermatology.com. All entries for giveaway must be received between October 19, 2016 and November 28, 2016. For a complete entry, entries must have all required information.
The winner will be selected through a randomized drawing through software that will select a random winner.
- One prize winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. If Seitz Dermatology and its agency are unable to get in contact with winner in ten (10) business days, a new entry will be chosen and so on.
- Odds of winning are dependent on the total number of eligible entries received during the entry period.
- Winner will be announced on December 1, 2016.
Winner will be notified on December 1, 2016 between 10:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (MTN) via phone, text, and email. Winner must respond by 9:00 a.m. on December 5, 2016.
- Winner must verbally accept the terms of their prize by 9:00 a.m. on December 5, 2016 or the next alternate winner will be contacted.
- West Edge Collective, Seitz Dermatology’s marketing and advertising firm, will attempt to notify the winner via phone, text and email.
Prize Taxes, Fees & Expenses
To receive a prize the winner shall furnish to Seitz Dermatology the information required on the Internal Revenue Service Form W2G (or any other form required by the IRS), including but not limited to, the winner’s name, address and social security number. This disclosure is mandatory and the authority for such disclosure is 42 USC 405 (c) (2) (C); 26 CFR 31.3402 (q)-1 (e). A winner’s social security number will be used for the purpose of submitting required documents to federal tax authorities.
The prize winner is responsible for all applicable taxes, liens, or other legal or governmental charges.
Representatives and employees of Seitz Dermatology and its advertising agencies such as spouses, children and any relatives residing in the same household are ineligible to participate. You agree that you will hold harmless and indemnify Seitz Dermatology and its agents from and against any damages based on your participation in this promotion.
By accepting the prizes discussed herein, the winners agree to accept any prizes “as-is” with no
representations or warranties on the condition of any such prize.